Hiking in Sierra de Madrid, Route for SchoolsSKU: 41686
Description of Hiking in Sierra de Madrid, Route for SchoolsNature can do a lot for students. They deserve it after spending every day in the classroom, with their heads focused on books. Teachers have the opportunity to show them in a practical way, in the nature, all the theory they've learned.
We prepare the visit that you want to do the most. It can take place anywhere in the Madrid mountain range, in which we are specialists, in Patones, La Pedriza or Cercedilla. We can also make an approach to the mountains of Cuenca.
The objective of this experience is to achieve:
- The creation of healthy physical habits walking through a completely natural environment, with terrains in different conditions. Mentally it'll also have a positive influence.
- Learning about how to move forward staying safe on the mountain paths.
- A deeper knowledge of the environment, thanks to which they'll know better what to do to keep our nature clean for the future generations
- Route to the chosen point
- Specialized guide during the route