Hiking in RondaSKU: 29314
Description of Hiking in RondaThe area of Ronda, in Málaga is rich in wonderful natural landscapes. We want to show you all of them, through a wide offer of hiking routes.
We are going to discover rivers, mountains and Natural Parks which take place in this beautiful area of our geography.
The routes will be carried out with a qualified guide, who will show us every corner in a passionate and enjoyable way.
This price is for adults. Retired people and children from 14 to 17 years old will have a special price, minors of 13 or less years all do not pay!
We also offer special prices for big groups.
- Qualified guide
- Hiking routes through: Natural Park Sierra de las Nieves, Serrania de Ronda, Sierra de Grazalema, Natural Park Los Arcornocales and Natural Torcal Setting of Antequera, where you will see their flora and fauna
- Fluvial and ornithological routes
- Map of the area and written and ofal description of the are where we are going to carry out the route
- Free rarrfle where you can get mountain material and accommodation in hostels or country houses
- For each 4 routes that you have hired in a period of 6 months, the 5th is free