Interpretative trekking routes, Málaga, 5 hoursSKU: 31610
Description of Interpretative trekking routes, Málaga, 5 hoursCome to enjoy an interpretative route and disconnect from daily stress enjoying nature!
We have plenty of trips to enjoy a few hours within nature and to discover the environment, some representative areas of the province can be:
- El Torcal de Antequera, in the south of Antequera where you will be able to enjoy an unique beauty in which you will find spectacular formations in the rock: as passages , bridges and narrow streets... It seems as if you were into a city made of rock!
- La Sierra de las Nieves, stands out for its fauna and flora. The "star" element of the park is the Pinsapo, an endemic tree and symbol of the park.
- El Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, which is located into a unique parade between Antequera, Alora and Ardales. The interaction of the man with the environment since prehistoric times stands out.
Discover the fauna and flora of Andalucía with these interpretative routes!
- Sport technician in Mountain and Climbing.
- Lincensed in Biological Sciences.
- Equipment to accomplish the activities.
- RC and Accidents insurance.