Equestrian camp for Christmas, Álava, 2 daysSKU: 36457
Description of Equestrian camp for Christmas, Álava, 2 daysWould you like your kids to enjoy an amazing mini Christmas camp? Such a perfect activity if your kids are passionate about horses and outdoor activities! Could you think of a better place than the natural environment to enjoy this activity?
Our camping facilities are located in Álava, close to Vitoria, Pamplona, Bilbao and San Sebastián (Basque Country).
This camping activity will last two days and one night. Here, your kids will enjoy the opportunity to get closer to horse riding activities, the natural environment, and everything connected with the horses. We want them to enjoy participating in different activities in safe places, so they will make the most of each plan!
Our camp will be divided into the following schedule:
- First day: we will arrive at 4:00 p.m. Firstly, we will enjoy a horse riding route which will approximately last two hours and a half. We will pass through diverse mountain areas. When we come back, the kids will feed the horses and they will learn how to take care of these beautiful animals. After this, they will enjoy diverse games and a dinner together. Moreover, they will enjoy one-night accommodation in our facilities.
- Second day: we will wake up early in the morning to enjoy another horse riding route with an approximately last of three hours. After this, we will have lunch together and at 4:00 p.m. everything will be ready to come back home with their parents.
Any previous experience with horse riding activities is required to come to our camp.
- Horse riding classes.
- Taking care of the horse.
- One-night accommodation with dinner, breakfast, and lunch.
- Well-experienced instructors.
- One-night full-board accommodation (dinner, breakfast, and lunch).
- Shared rooms.
- Dining room.
- Stables close to our facilities.