Stay-In Equestrian Camp in Molló, 6-Day JulySKU: 56303
Description of Stay-In Equestrian Camp in Molló, 6-Day JulyThis Summer, your kids can come and enjoy our equestrian camp in Molló. This will be a great experience that includes deep connections with nature, fundamental values like responsibility, respect, confidence, and communication. This camp is only for kids and youngsters that are between 6 to 17.
We offer different schedules, always starting on a Sunday afternoon, to the next Friday:
- From 30th to the 5th of July (children aged between 6 and 12)
- From 7th to the 12th of July (children aged between 6 and 12)
- From 7th to the 12th of July (children aged between 12 and 17)
- From 21th to the 26th of July (children aged between 12 and 17)
We will be staying in a beautiful farmhouse, that has been renovated since is really old and has been standing for more than 500 years. This place is next to Molló, at just 5 minutes from. During the stay, we will serve a full-board regime, with home cooked dishes, prepared with ingredients from our own crops, and ecological meat (chicken, lamb, and more).
In this equestrian center, you will find that the horses have been living freely, and have received natural dressage. That's why they are really happy and are in perfect conditions.
The schedule we will follow is the one below:
Students arrive on a Sunday, from 4 pm to 6 pm. A test, to know their level in horse riding, will be done. Don't worry, this to assign them their horse.
From Monday to Friday, horseback routes and different horse-themed activities will take place. We will also go and visit a zoo where they will see bobcats, bears, deer, vultures and more. Another activity will personalize their camp's t-shirt.
- On Friday, they will enjoy a gymkhana by horse, to put into test all what they have learned. Parents can pick them up from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Stay in the farmhouse
- Equestrian activities
- Expert monitors/instructors