English horse-riding camp 7 days, SastarrainSKU: 7067
Description of English horse-riding camp 7 days, SastarrainDon't you have any plan for July and August? This is your chance for learning English and horse-riding!
This horse-riding camp is aimed at kids between the ages of 8 and 16 years old and takes place at Sastarrain Valley, in Guipúzcoa.
An English teacher will teach you this sport so that you learn both at the same time.
You'll also get to know the "pottoka", the typical horse breed original of The Basque Country, great for learning horse-riding.
Groups depend on your level: intermediate or beginner.
Enjoy different activities in relation with these beautiful animals such as taking care of them, trot, gallop...
This camp takes place at our farm school so kids will be in contact with nature and animals. This summer your kids will live an unforgettable experience!
***Ask us for availability before booking this activity.
- One-week camp with full board accommodation
- Professional experienced instructors
- Multi-adventure activities and trips
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- Full board accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Bunk beds
- Bathrooms and showers
- The transportation is included from the camp to the place where the activities take place
- Return transportation depending on the number of people and residence