Horse Riding and language Camp in Jaca, 1 WeekSKU: 26531
Description of Horse Riding and language Camp in Jaca, 1 WeekBoys and girls from 8 to 18 years old are welcome to our horse riding and language camp! They will stay for 7 days lodged in a rural hotel, located near Jaca, in the Pyrenees area. You can choose your child to attend in any week of July or August.
Participants will see the following subjects:
-The horse's needs, behaviour and care.
- Horse riding lessons for a total of 22 hours for the participant to learn the different modalities to ride. We will also discover that games can be organised including the horse.
- During the whole week, we will have 12 hours of either English, French or Spanish lessons. For these lessons, there will be native teachers of each language.
Please bear in mind that we will apply a 5% discount on the cost of the camp if you enrol your child for two weeks or if you enrol two children.
*There is an optional service transport setting off the station or the airport of Zaragoza, Huesca or Pau (in France) for an extra cost of 75€.
- Horse riding lessons.
- Native speakers teachers.
- Qualified native monitors.
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner).
- Optional service of transport.