Christmas equestrian camp in Alcorcón 4 daysSKU: 32257
Equestrian camp 2 weeks Christmas in MadridSKU: 33341
Description of Christmas equestrian camp in Alcorcón 4 days
This Christmas, you will have a fantastic horse riding camp in Alcorcón where you can bring your children.
It lasts 4 days (5 hours each day), and you can choose between the following days:
- 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th , 30th and 31st of December
- 2nd, 3rd of January.
The programme that we will follow every day is the following:
- At 9:00 h we learn the care and preparations the horse needs, before we can ride it.
- At 10:30 h we give a riding lesson, divided in group levels. Flip, cross, dressage and show jump classes.
- We finish at 12:00 h. We will unsaddle the horse, shower it and take it to rest. We can give them some prize (a carrot or a sugar bowl) for a job well done.
- We had lunch at 12:30.
- At 13:00 h we will resume the activities. Depending on the day we can do some workshop, such as flipping class, games, gymkhanas, country walks, or any other activity related to horses.
- We finish at 14:00 h.
The funniest way to spend the Christmas, doing a different activity!
- 4 days of equestrian camp
- Riding lessons
- Equipment rental for the rider
Description of Equestrian camp 2 weeks Christmas in MadridBring your children to our Christmas horse-riding camp and turn their holidays much more fun during 2 weeks (just check out our calendar to make sure you're available), they'll make a lot of new friends and learn a lot about horses.
During 10 days they'll be able to have the time of their lives with our horse-riding camp at Alcorcón, very close to Madrid.
They'll learn how to take care of these beautiful animals, get them ready to walk, learn how to go horse-riding, dismount, clean and feed them.
A normal day in the camp will take place as it follows:
- At 9 am we'll start preparing the horses
- At 10.30 am the riding class will start so kids learn different techniques such as classical dressage or vaulting. Groups are arranged depending on their level.
- We finish at 12 pm. We'll dismount the horses, clean them and give them some treat such as carrots or sugar cubes
- Then we'll have lunch
- At 1 pm the fun continues with many activities like outdoor games, workshops or horse-riding routes
- At 2 pm parents can pick their kids up
*We admit kids from 5 years old on.
- 8-day camp
- Professional instructors
- Horse-riding classes
- Games and activities
- Information about horses
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Possibility of babysitting service from 8:00 am