Horse-Riding Camp in La Orotava 1 WeekSKU: 19563
Description of Horse-Riding Camp in La Orotava 1 WeekWe offer you a great summer plan for your kids! This is a horse-riding bilingual (Spanish-English) camp with accommodation included in a unique location: La Orotava, in northern Tenerife, nearby the Teide mountain and with amazing views of the Atlantic ocean.
It is aimed at children between the ages of 8 to 14 years old. Children between 6 and 8 years old will be able to share lodgings with their older siblings if that is the case. During an entire week, they'll stay in our rural house with rooms up to 4 people and bunk beds, and fully equipped with bedding, and hot-water bathroom.
This camp also includes full board, with an afternoon snack. Children will be organized in small groups (maximum 15 children per every 2 monitors). Ready for a week of adventures?
This camp is focused on horses and horse-riding related activities. Among all the activities that we do, you can find the following:
- Horse-riding classes.
- Horsebacks routes.
- Learning to take care of the animals.
- Cleaning of the animals
- Horse feeding.
- Trekking routes.
- Speleology (in the lava caves)
- Kayak, snorkelling and surf
- Horse-riding initiation: Kids will connect with these beautiful animals and learn how to feed, clean, brush, saddle and warm them up.
- Caprine workshop and cowshed: Kids will learn how to take care of many farm animals, milk them and prepare cheese, yogurt and butter.
- Recycle and natural materials workshop: As your children will learn a lot about nature, we'll teach them also how to differentiate pine trees, laurel, and medicinal plants. Moreover, they'll be able to make natural compost, infusions, ornaments, and tools from scratch.
They'll make many new friends of their same age, do physical exercise and try out different adventure sports.
Don´t miss this horse riding camp during this Summer!
*We're located at the rural hostel Mamio Verde, Cuadras de Pino Alto, in La Orotava, Tenerife.
**These camps start every Sunday during July and August.
- Horse-riding classes, routes...
- Multi-adventure activities
- Professional instructors
- Full board accommodation in a rural house
- Accident and Public liability insurance
- Accommodation with rooms up to 4 people.
- Full-board and afternoon snacks.