Horse Riding Route, Pantano de Ordunte, 2 daysSKU: 36048
Description of Horse Riding Route, Pantano de Ordunte, 2 daysWould you like to visit a special place and get totally relaxed? If the answer is affirmative, we offer you a unique horse riding route every weekend during July and August.
Now, we offer you the possibility to discover such a charming natural environment riding a beautiful horse! You will have the opportunity to admire Las Merindades' forest, full of oaks, pines, and beech trees. Don't miss the opportunity to discover impressive views with this special horse riding route! What are you waiting to come and discover this peaceful landscape? You will be able to disconnect from your daily routine and all the stress, get relaxed, and connect with the natural environment!
This horse riding route will last two days. Moreover, Las Merindades is one of the most unknown places in the north of Burgos, so you will be one of the fewest ones discovering it: such a privileged person!
We also offer you one-night accommodation in a country lodge.
A medium-level experience in horse riding experiences is required to participate in this activity. That's because we will find some difficulties along the way, such as gorges, rivers, firewalls, and so on, so you need an acceptable level to overcome them easily. But we won't tell you anything more about this amazing route: you will be discovering it on the way.
We will make a stop to enjoy a delicious lunch. Depending on the route's rhythm, we will stop at a different place. Of course, all the food will be local products: will you miss the opportunity to try them all?
Such an ideal activity if you consider yourself an adventurer!
*If you come with your own horse (it needs to be fully-equipped) the price will be lower. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- Horses (without horseshoes) with all the essential horse riding equipment.
- All the essential equipment for the activity.
- Two well-experienced guides.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Two-night accommodation with breakfast and dinner included in a country lodge.
- Lunch during the route.
- Supporting car.
- All the essential administrative procedures if you bring your own horse (we will also give you the possibility to hire transport in our van: contact us).
- All the stops and photographs you require at any part during the way.
- Accommodation for you and your horse (if you bring your own animal).
- Breakfast and dinner.