Horseback Riding Course in Jaca 1 HourSKU: 1214
Description of Horseback Riding Course in Jaca 1 HourHave you ever thought about trying horse riding but you haven't had the chance? Then this is the perfect opportunity to do so! This course is ideal for those with no previous experience and, to make things even better, it takes place in an amazing natural setting in the centre of the Pirineo of Aragón. From 2Kms to Jaca.
This first contact with the world of horse riding has a duration of approximately 1-hour, which provides ample time to become familiar with our noble horses and enjoy a day in nature.
It takes place within our facilities in order to avoid any problems that might arise.
The activity is divided into three sections:
- It starts with a theoretical lesson on horses, their behaviour and characteristics.
- We will then apply everything we have learned in a practical lesson in the arena. You will learn how to mount and dismount, as well as getting familiar with your mount. Afterwards, it's time to start typing "riding" exercises that allow you to practice balance and other aspects.
- Finally, it's time to take your equine companion on a 30-minute ride during which you can apply everything you learned in the previous sessions. It takes place outdoors, so you can say you are enjoying a proper horse riding session.
Don't miss out on this amazing experience to try horse riding!
* We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, long trousers and sportswear.
- Theoretical lesson.
- Practical lesson.
- Certified supervisor.
- Accident and Civil Liability insurance.