Horse Trip in Soria, 7 Days and 6 NightsSKU: 38110
Description of Horse Trip in Soria, 7 Days and 6 NightsFor all the people who know how to ride a horse and they want to live a long experience enjoying the horse world, we launch this great pack.
We are going to explore the land of Numancia, in Soria, through one-weekend route on horseback. The plan we are going to follow during this 7 days, is the following:
- You will arrive on Sunday afternoon and, after arriving at the hotel, we will tell you the details of the route. We will perform a welcome dinner.
- On Monday we will perform a small task, to assign each rider, the horse that best suits him. We will perform a horse route through Cañada Real Soriana. We will rest in Chevalier and then we will take a picnic. We will arrive at El Valle, the area of great vegetation. We will lodge in Valdeavellano de Tera, in a hostel.
- On Tuesday, the route will take place in Sorillo del Rincón. Ascending through Pajarejos (1,510 metres high). We will arrive at El Royo and we will eat in the Nautical Club. We will visit Vinuesa.
- On Wednesday we will be heading to the ruins of La Muedra, an old village. Later we will go to Molinos de Duero, and after having lunch, to Herreros, lodging in one of their inns.
- On Thursday we will be heading to the oak groves of Soria, and villages like Oteruelos and Pedrajas. We will spend the night in a magnificent hotel in nature.
- On Friday, our last day on a horse. We will discover Corrales de Cañada Honda. We will transit through the various plain, and we will be riding in the riverside of Duero. We will finish the route in Cuadra Antares. We will see a horse riding show after the dinner.
- On Saturday we will have breakfast in the viewpoint Antonio Machado and you will have time to visit Soria, before finishing this beautiful week.
Enjoy a memorable week by a horse!
- 7 days of horse trip
- 6-night accommodation
- Full board
- Transfer of baggage
- Support vehicle