Riverboarding from Arroyo to BustasurSKU: 19382
Description of Riverboarding from Arroyo to BustasurTake the opportunity to enjoy riverboarding in Cantabria!
Riverboarding is a extreme sport directly in contact with rough waters. This boardsport consists of descending through the rapids of the river lying on a board and having unlimited fun.
- This activity is carried out from Arroyo to Bustasur and with a total length of 5 km (3 m).
We recommend you to bring swimsuit. To be able to swim is the only requirement. The activity is subjected to the river conditions. If the river flow is under 25 m3, the activity cannot be carried out. In this case, the activity will be cancelled or changed for another water activity.
The minimum age for this activity is from 8 to 14 years old.
- Roverboard, helmet, life jacket, wetsuit, booties, flippers and necessary equipment.
- Professional instructors.
- Transport to the place of activity.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.