Ecokayak ride in Cap de CreusSKU: 10717
Description of Ecokayak ride in Cap de CreusEnjoy a two-seater sea kayaks excursion and spend an incredibly funny day!
With this activity, we'll discover amazing landscapes, the paradisiacal coves and take a swim in Cap de Crus crystal-clear waters. An unforgettable day enjoying the nature surrounding us.
The programme is the following:
- Paddling and warm up explanation
- Boarding in Playa del Puerto
- We'll discover some of the most emblematic towns in Mar d'Amunt: Portbou, Colera y Llançà.
- We'll border the Llançà Bay travelling towards the noth to enter Cala Bramant. We'll pass through Cap Ras to Garbet, where we'll find the green vineyards along the sea.
- We'll stop to enjoy a picnic in Isla Grossa.
- We'll get on board again towards the north, visiting Cala Rovellada, crossing Bahía de la Cólera. We'll enter the Cova d'en Xocolata, the tightest and deepest cave in Cap de Creus.
- We'll paddle at the foot of the Claper cliffs, sailing among the reefs and caves towards Portbou.
- T-shirt that can get wet, preferably thermal.
- Strip in order not to lose the glasses
- Cap and sun protection
- Shoes that can get wet (crocs, neoprene shoes or old sneakers)
- A towel and extra clothes
Departures on Saturdays from Llançà and Sundays from Port de la Selva.
Minimum age: From 12 years old (accompanied by an adult) and From 16 years old (Alone)
- Material rental (Kayak + paddle + lifejacket + spray skirt)
- SK KAYAK Guides
- Picnic at the beach
- Didactical cards