Kayaking in Nerja, Maro & Cerro Gordo cliffsSKU: 18754
Description of Kayaking in Nerja, Maro & Cerro Gordo cliffsWould you like to enjoy a great kayaking tour?
We give you the opportunity to get on a kayaking tour around the cliffs of Nerja, Maro, and Cerro Gordo, outstanding places because of its great beauty.
We will go through the Cueva del Lobo (The Wolf's Cave), La Doncella's (The Maid) waterfall, La Casa de Gaviotas (The Seaghoul's House), La Caletilla de Maro (Maro's little cove) and the Cascada Grande de Maro (Maro's Big Waterfall).
In this stretch of medium-low difficulty, we can also swim and dive.
Also, before setting off, our instructors will deliver a brief practice session on paddling techniques.
We recommend you to wear a swimsuit, shoes that could get wet and suncream. Also bring a change of clothes, energetic food or a piece of fruit and a t-shirt or any other clothing piece that couldn't cause scrapes to wear under the life jacket.
*It is required to know how to swim and to be able to paddle autonomously.
**Meeting point: Playa de Burriana (Nerja-Málaga).
***Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Certified sports coaches according to the current regulations on activity-based tourism.
- Tandem or individual kayak, life jacket, paddles, watertight containers, goggles.
- 2mm short wetsuit, in case it's necessary.
- Civil liability and accident insurances according to the activity-based tourism.
- Powered inflatable boat of 14 HP to support the tour.
- Photo report of the excursion with a GoPro camera