Kitesurf Course Deveses, Denia 9hSKU: 19544
Description of Kitesurf Course Deveses, Denia 9hThis is a 9 hours kitesurf plan is based on a beginner course where you will learn and know how to handle the kite and the surfboard. We will do this activity on the beach of Deveses in Alicante which belongs the area of Denia. The perfect climate conditions will make your holidays the best time ever.
The 9 hours are divided into 3 days where you learn in a very easy way how to do this sport and practise all the theoretical knowledge that we will teach you. This is the schedule for our course:
- Climate conditions: this will be the first element you need to keep in mind which point of the coast is the best to practise this sport in safe conditions. We will learn concepts of the wind.
- Different type of equipment: the basic material: harness and board. There is a lot of things you need to know about your equipment when you are doing this for the first time. And we will see how you prepare everything.
- Exercises in the land: before you get into the water you need to know how to the handle the kite. it will be easier for us to concentrate first in the kite to loose there the jitters.
- In the water: if you have passed all the prior phases now you are ready to practice this water sport in the sea, progressively.
- All material required during 9 hours
- Qualified monitor
- Different types of kites
- Neoprene, helmet and lifejacket
- CL Insurance