Kitesurfing course in Sant Carles de la RápitaSKU: 18355
Description of Kitesurfing course in Sant Carles de la RápitaWe will do this kitesurfing course on the Trabucador beach. It is the perfect space for this sport.
The water where we'll do the classes is warm and crystal-clear and we have 6 hours of class split up into 2 days.
This is a 3 courses in 1 activity because it includes a first experience, and intermediate and an advanced course, so that when you finish you'll be completely self-sufficient on the water. Do can go kitesurfing all on your own on whatever beach you go to!
The instructor has an IKO international license and so you will feel safe in his hands.
We'll be waiting for you in Sant Carles de la Rápita!
The course will consist in learning how to:
- Learn the main safety measures.
-Assembling and controling the kite, taking off.
-Using the handle, bodybrag, and simulated waterstar.
-Do the first flights from the ground/water, to get used to flying the kite.
-Taking off and and landing with the kite and boardon your own.
We are waiting for you in Sant Carles de la Rápita!
- Three courses in 1: First experience + Intermediate+ advanced
- All the equipment for the course (kite, harness, wetsuit, helmet, life vest).
- IKO International instructor
- IKO certification: IKO international kitesurfers card.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Accident insurance.
- You can also use our showers, toilets, WIFI, and dressing rooms.
- Details: at the end, we will go out using the kiteboards.