Caliphate route by MB GranadaSKU: 37681
Description of Caliphate route by MB GranadaWe bring you one of the best routes that you can carry out by cycling a MB, or colloquially known as mountain bike. With this itinerary we will be in several Andalusian provinces: Cordoba of the Umayyads, Granada of the Nasrid, also during the route, we will cross part of the domain of Jaen.
Throughout the development of the activity, you will be accompanied by our qualified instructor who will also take the role of tour guide, explaining all the peculiarities of the places you will go over. The itinerary is divided into 3 stages, with a total of 200 kilometers:
- Cordoba-Baena: This first stage consists of touring the heart of the province of Cordoba. With a great vegetal diversity, emphasizing the plantations of sunflowers and olive groves. We will have next to us Guadajoz River, along with its diversity of streams.
- Baena-Alcala la Real: At the beginning of this stage, we will arrive at the Andalusian town of Baena. From this moment we begin to see the mountain range until reaching the town of Luque. We will also pass by the region of Alcaudete, and finally we will cross the river bank of San Juan, whose vegetation is characteristic of the ecosystem in which it is located.
- Alcala la Real-Granada: In this last section, we will arrive at the province of Jaen, crossing a great divesidad of localities that will take us to the northern part of Granada, arriving by roads that end in the beautiful Sierra Nevada.
With this route, you will be able to observe a great diversity of landscapes, it is also the best way to know part of Andalusia and be able to overcome yourself with this itinerary of 200 kilometers.
- Civil liability and accident insurances
- Material needed: first aid kit, GPS and GPS reference
- Bike rental
- Touristic guide-instructor