Farming Camp in Monte Bergando 1 WeekSKU: 41663
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Farming Camp in Monte Bergando 1 WeekGive your children, between 7 and 13 years, with this camp where they will enjoy the facilities of a school farm. They will be able to coexist with other companions while they take care of charming animals in full contact with nature.
The camp is in Monte Bergando, a quarter of an hour from the city of Santiago, right in Negreira. There they will spend the stay housed in the hostel that the farm has, sleeping in comfortable bunk beds. During the day they will have at their disposal multipurpose spaces for the development of activities, the own areas of the farm, the dining room and the sports courts.
The program lasts one week starting on Sunday and ending on a Saturday. You can choose any date between the months of July and August. During the camp days, we will worry about creating good habits in children through sports and outdoor leisure. They will have:
- The attention of instructors and monitors who are licensed in INEF or technicians in the modalities related to the camp. They will be supervising campers to ensure that they are well cared for.
- Menus made in own kitchen with proposals for allergies and different intolerances.
- Morning activities focused on the care of the organic garden and the feeding of the animals of the complex.
- Sports, games, and activities in the afternoon taking advantage of the environment of the river Tambre. They will learn to cook, they will do crafts, they will go on a field trip, they will try archery, they will play paintball and they will go up to the zip lines among other surprises with which we arouse a great smile among the participants.
- Home-made food
- Activity programme
- Indoor and open-air facilities
- A team of instructors available 24 hours
- Bunk beds
- Living rooms
- Dining room
- Classrooms and activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Resting areas