Multi-adventure weekly camp, RianxoSKU: 36452
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Multi-adventure weekly camp, RianxoSummer finally arrived, and on these days, it is usual that you had found a cool camp for your children, but this year, things happen, you've missed it, and you don't know what to do with your children. You need to spend a while out of your home to organize your schedule at work, and they get bored if they stay at home, so... Horror! What do we do now? Don't worry we have the solution.
In our camp, not only they can spend a very funny week, but also they will practise all kind of sports, preventing them to spend the whole summer on the sofa playing videogames. They will meet new people, they'll be learning a lot of things, and they'll participate in adventure activities such as zip-line, rockodrome, archery, canoeing, carpentry workshops ...
The camp will start on Mondays each month, the first one in early July and the last one in late August. During this time, they will perform a very complete schedule, organized by our best instructors:
- 8 am: They'll wake up. The day starts.
- 8:30 am: It's time for breakfast. A complete breakfast to regain strength.
- 9 am: They will be responsible for cleaning their rooms, as well as personal hygiene.
- 9:30 am: The activities start. Each day they will perform a different activity.
- 2 pm: The lunchtime arrives. A delicious menu prepared with the endearment of the world.
- 3 pm: Break: It is good to stop one moment to restore your batteries.
- 4 pm: The activities starts again. This is a non-stop!
- 9:30 pm: Its suppertime. We are sure dinner will be even better than lunch.
- 10:30 pm: Animation. We will perform plenty of soirées, popular games and witty games, ...
- 11:30 pm: Time to go to the bed to number sheep!
- Full board
- Civil liability insurance
- Optional transport for people living in Santiago de Compostela