Robotics & adventure camp in BurgosSKU: 40861
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Robotics & adventure camp in BurgosIf you thought that technology and nature couldn't be together, we'll show you that we can make it possible!
We've planned a summer camp in Pineda de la Sierra, Burgos, for future engineers aged 8 to 14 years old, who would be working like scientists taking up the challenges presented by science and technology. Creative solutions, communication and team-work are praised and encouraged. Children will enjoy full board in order to have all necessary concentration on their dreams.
We'll get into the field of robotics through a very special theme, STAR WARS, and this year they'll be able to learn how to print in 3D.
In addition, to be some authentic Jedi, we'll train our mind and bodies through climbing, rappel, canoeing, hicking and an endless list of adventure sports that will help us develop our combat abilities.
- Full board accommodation.
- Transport from Burgos to Pineda de la Sierra.
- 10 hours of robotics; Star Wars panels.
- 3D printing design.
- Multiadventure activities.
- Expert instructors, certified by the Council of Castilla y León.
- Camp souvenir.
- CD with the best memories.
There are two dates available, from 15th-19th of July, or from 22nd-28th of July, 2019.
- Youth hostel Casa Bernabé in Pineda de la Sierra.
- Superior youth hotel Valle del Sol.
The bedrooms on the top floor have 2 to 4 beds and the rest have from 8 up to 12 beds.