Robotics Summer Camp Melgar-BurgosSKU: 34788
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Robotics Summer Camp Melgar-BurgosIf your kid loves new technologies and everything robot-related and would like to learn more about this field, our camp is perfect for them. In this robotics camp, the kids will learn to build their own robots, programme it, and then compete against their friend's robots.
The camp is divided into two different shifts of 8 days each.
- First: From June 25 to July 2 - 1st shift
- Second: From July 2 to July 9 - 2nd shift
- Option to perform the two shifts (contact us).
This camp consists of 4 daily hours from Monday to Thursday where the children will attend the robotics lessons. They'll be conducted by LEGO Education instructors who will also watch the progress made by the children. The kids will develop traits like creativity or be problem-solving through their interaction with technology.
They'll do adventure and sports adventures in the afternoon that will allow them to stay healthy in a natural environment while they enjoy the fresh air. The kids will be able to go canoeing, hiking, swimming in the pool, or riding a mountain bike, among other things.
At night there'll be games and special activities like gymkhanas or disco sessions inside the lodging. Their bedtime will be 11:30 pm, they'll go to sleep so they can be ready for the following day.
* The minimum age to attend this camp is 7 years old, the maximum is 14.
** There's a nursery inside the hostel for minor problems
*** There are menus available for kids with special food problems
- Full board (accommodation and four meals)
- Everything necessary to be able to do the activities
- Bed sheets and linens
- Liability insurance
- Bedroom with a bed
- Four daily meals: breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner
- The possibility of hiring transportation from Madrid-check our website