10-Days Traveling Camp in the Sierra of GataSKU: 56011
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of 10-Days Traveling Camp in the Sierra of GataThis summer you will be able to point your children to a plan different from the usual ones. It is an itinerant camp that we will carry out among different towns around the Sierra de Gata.
This type of experience is very enriching at the level of coexistence among the participants and also of knowledge of the natural environment.
The camp will last 10 days, taking place in a single shift, between August 6th and 14th. Young people between the ages of 14 and 17 will be able to register.
The itinerary that we are going to follow, will take us to know many villages. This is the program that we will follow:
- Day 1: We will dedicate it to get to know each other and to explain well the functioning of the camp. We will prepare the night's bivouac and play games to introduce ourselves.
- Day 2: We will do a route that will combine horseback riding and hiking. The itinerary will take place between Eljas and Puerto St. Clara. It will be a route in which the children will be surrounded by a thick forest. In addition, there will be different games and an evening night will take place.
- Day 3: It will be a day full of adventure. From the Port of Santa Clara to San Martín de Trevejo. The day will begin with a rock climbing and abseiling activity in the magnificent surroundings of the Hernán Centeno Towers. Then, we will go down to San Martín. Finally, we will carry out a cultural activity.
- Day 4: This route will take place between San Martín de Trevejo and Acebo through oak and chestnut groves. We will spend 2 days in a farm, camped in tents, located in the town of Acebo.
- Day 5: Continue in Acebo. This day will be devoted to a cooking workshop, making a cheese and a paella. Also, we will go to some natural swimming pools and we will practice an entertaining trekking by the river.
- Day 6: We will set out, leaving Acebo and heading for the Hermitage of San Blas, in Gata. We will prepare everything for a nocturnal route. The stars will guide us during the journey until we reach La Ermita where we will spend the night.
- Day 7: The day will begin with a brief walk to the town of Gata. We will carry out a historical/cultural activity to later eat in its natural swimming pools. After resting, the children will have fun in an exciting game of paintball.
- Day 8: In order to check what we have learnt during the time in the camp, we will carry out an orientation activity towards Torre de Don Miguel. The day will end in the natural swimming pools. Finally we will rest in the hostel of Sierra de Gata.
- Day 9: Arriving at the end of the camp, we will head towards Borbollón Reservoir. The tour will take place along the Los Pajares route. Upon arrival, we will take some canoes and navigate through a landscape surrounded by vetona nature. This day, being the last night, we will organize a great "Disco Gatactiva Route".
- Day 10: Pick up time, delivery of photos, videos and prizes.
At the end of the camp, we will give a photo report of the entire room (the assistants must bring a flash drive to put the files).
*If you join us in a large family, or book before the 12th of April you will be able to enjoy a discount.
- Monitors in ratio 1: 8-12.
- Guides for adventure activities.
- Full board, 4 daily meals.
- Adventure and leisure activities.
- Technical material
- Accident insurance.
- Liability insurance.
- Photo report.
- Support vehicles.