1-Week Multi-Adventure English Camp, NojaSKU: 56129
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of 1-Week Multi-Adventure English Camp, NojaIf your child is between 12 and 17 years old and wants to spend an unforgettable summer full of adventure, sea, and fun, this camp will be the perfect option.
It takes place in the Cantabrian town of Noja and here you can practice a series of water sports such as canoeing, paddle surfing, snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing or Big SUP. And in addition, multi-adventure activities such as volleyball, hiking, gymkhanas, games and of course entertaining evenings that will serve to practice and improve their level of English. In a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, they will be released to speak in the English language.
The camp takes place on the beach of Trengandín, a beautiful place where the mountain and the sea come together in its 5 kilometers of beach. The conditions of the place are optimal for the realization of nautical activities.
The children will stay in a single house, equipped with shared rooms for up to 4 people and a garden of over 1,200 meters, where children can play and have fun. The house has several bathrooms for boys and girls and will be supervised by our team of monitors 24 hours a day.
Food is key for us, so the children will enjoy 4 meals a day, as elaborate menus based on a balanced diet and adapted to possible allergies and food intolerances.
We are waiting for you in our camp from June 24 to 30!
- Multi-adventure camp with English 1 week.
- Monitors 24 hours.
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
- Technical materials for activities.
- Full board, 4 meals a day.
- Accommodation in an individual house with 1200m of a garden.
- Photos of the entire camp + video.
- Water activities, terrestrial and veiled.
- 6 nights accommodation in a single house with 1,200 meters of garden.
- Full board with 4 daily meals.
- Supervision of the monitors 24 hours a day.