Nautical Camp for school children in Huelva 5 daysSKU: 60731
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Nautical Camp for school children in Huelva 5 daysLet your children enjoy a water multi-adventure camp on Isla Cristina, 50 kilometers from the city of Huelva. In this camp of 5 days and 4 nights the little ones of the family will be able to carry out activities such as pedal boats, initiationt to windsurfing or catamaran.
During these five days the children will live in a group, try new activities, enjoy great moments accompanied by monitors with extensive experience that will guide them both in carrying out the activities and in the day to day in the camp.
Children will stay in cabins for four people, surrounded by a natural environment, forest, rivers and very close to the beach, where they will carry out a large part of the activities. The camp also includes full board, with 4 meals a day, varied and healthy, specially designed so that you can enjoy 100% of the experience.
* Children must bring their own bedding and towels.
* Children may use the mobile phone for one hour and only 3 days, to inform families of the camp's course.
* Minimum groups of 15 children
Do not hesitate to bring your children to our camp, they also deserve to escape the routine!
- Activities throughout the week
- Full board
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Experienced monitors
- Material needed for activities
* Children should bring their own bedding and towels.