Multi-Adventure Camp, La Orotava, 1 WeekSKU: 19565
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Multi-Adventure Camp, La Orotava, 1 WeekNot sure how to reward your kids this summer for their efforts at school? You can send them to a bilingual (Spanish-English) multi-adventure camp, located in a perfect place: La Orotava, in Northern Tenerife, at the base of Mt. Teide where they can see the Atlantic Ocean.
This camp is suitable for girls and boys aged 9 to 14. They will enjoy lodging for an entire week at a rural inn, with rooms shared by a maximum of 4 kids and bunk beds. The bedrooms are all fully equipped with everything they need, from bedsheets, individual bathrooms, and hot water.
The offer includes full board and a luncheon. In addition, two monitors will be supervising each group (up to 12 children per every two monitors). Ready for a week full of adventures?
The kids will enjoy a great variety of activities, such as:
- Horseback trips.
- Quad rides.
- Bicycle trips.
- Climbing wall.
- Trekking routes.
- Spelunking (lava caves)
- Surfing, kayaking, and snorkeling lessons.
- Horse riding initiation: coming into contact with the horses and their environment and participating in their daily care tasks.
- Goat and cow care: the children will learn how to look after these animals and how to prepare cheese, yogurt, and butter.
- Apiculture workshop: discover the world of apiculture and learn how to elaborate candles, harvest honey, royal jelly, and wax.
- Recycling and natural resources: the children will be in constant contact with nature and learn about different tree types and vegetation such as pine trees, laurel trees, and medicinal plants. They will also harvest fruit, learn how to elaborate tea infusions and build tools.
*Mamio Verde hostel is located in Cuadras de Pino Alto, La Orotava, Tenerife.
** Each camp starts on every Sunday, during July and August.
- Multiadventure activities.
- Expert supervisors.
- Lodging at a rural inn. Full board + luncheon.
- Accident insurance and Civil Responsibility
- One-week lodging at the Mamio Verde Inn. Maximum 4 persons per room.
- Full board + luncheon.