Surfing camp w/ English, 6 days, August, CarballoSKU: 16482
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Surfing camp w/ English, 6 days, August, CarballoOur surfing camp in Carballo is ideal for those children and young adults who'd like to experience something different this summer. Getting started in a sport as amazing as surfing is possible with us!
We are aimed at children aged between 10 -17 wanting to learn a new water sport and also improve their English, which is really important these days.
There are two shifts of 6 days, which are held in the following dates:
- From the 1st to the 6th of August.
- Form the 7th to the 8th of August.
The camp will be divided between.
- Surfing lessons: There will be 2-hour surfing sessions a day, and 4 hours of free surfing practice, under the eye of our qualified instructors who will make sure they are safe at all times. All the required equipment will be provided so that the activities will run smoothly.
- English lessons: There will be 2-hour English lessons a day. We'll sort the student by levels in small groups to guarantee that all students get the most out of them. The lessons will be delivered in classrooms and on the good weather days, the terrace will be available.
For any further information, please, don't hesitate to ask us and about our Art Surf Camp. Bring the little ones to enjoy this amazing experience!
- Accommodation in our surfing camp hostel
- Full board
- Six 2-hour surfing lessons
- Six 2-hour English lessons
- Free surfing practice
- Qualified instructors
- English native teachers
- Other activities
- Transport from the station or the airport to our hostel
- Accident and civil liability insurance
You can choose between 2 shifts, please check the dates with us before you book.
The accommodation is right next to the beach and counts with all comforts your children will need, for example, a bar to have something and recover energy or to spend some time with their new friends. There is also an area to relax on the spare time, multi-function areas and a mini skating slope and much more.