Multiadventure trip in Bíar for schoolchildrenSKU: 47053
Description of Multiadventure trip in Bíar for schoolchildrenYour kids can now enjoy a multi-adventure trip together with their friends and schoolchildren by means of a range of activities.
We offer you a 2-day trip in Biar, a town located in the province of Alicante. It's divided as follows:
- Day 1. We will welcome the kids at 9:30 am.
- During the evening, we will develop a cultural gymkhana in order to discover the places of interest of Biar.
- In night time, we can enjoy an evening event.
- Day 2. First thing in the morning, we will have breakfast and do different activities, such as archery, popular games and a multi-adventure track with hanging bridges, zip lines and rappel.
- We will give you a mid-morning snack before you leave.
The price of this pack includes a full-board accommodation on Biar Hostel. Apart from that, we will provide you with the required equipment and an instructor's service.
- Bull-board accommodation at Biar's Hostel
- Free accommodation for one teacher every 10 kids
- One instructor per 15 children
- Option to hire instructors for 24 hours (check fares)