Pack Multiadventure night in Vivac in Tous 2 daysSKU: 61208
Description of Pack Multiadventure night in Vivac in Tous 2 days
Why do a single activity, when you can enjoy many more. For example, how about 2 days full of adventure? We find it a great idea. It takes place in Tous, in a natural environment, with beautiful landscapes in which to breathe in the clean and pure air, and listen to the sounds that animals in their natural habitat.
- Hiking: observation of the nature that surrounds us and its creatures. Discover the vegetation and the different birds and other wild species. A calm and relaxing way to disconnect and enjoy the calm that is very often difficult to find in our everyday lives.
- Survival: As the name itself shows, we will learn how to survive in the forest, using methods and techniques used by our ancestors, using our natural resources; finding water, making a fire, learn about edible plants ... Accompanied by the construction of the bivouac and playing folk games.
- Via ferrata: for those without previous experience and with children who would like to travel a stretch both horizontally and vertically, this route composed of lateral steps and others stages where it will be necessary to advance lying down.
- Canyoning: with the same level of difficulty as the via ferrata and aimed to the same kind of groups. We will descend through the ravine of Castell and we will find 4 rappels, of up to 28 meters.
- We start the first day at 10:00 h, until the night comes and we set down our camp to rest, because the next day at 9:00 h, the experiences scheduled for our second day will begin.
Activate your body and mind and return back home for a fresh start!
* The food will be at your expense.
- Multi-adventure activities: Via Ferrata, Canyoning, Hiking, Survival.
- RC and accident insurance.
- Technical material for all experiences.
- Monitors and 24 hour security.
- Camping in bivouac.
This multiadventure pack of will last for 2 days. Starting at 10:00 on the first day and ending at 2:00 on the second day.
You will spend the night in a bivouac, meaning that you will camp in an open-air area enabled for this specific purpose.