Spelunking, hiking, & other of your choice & nightSKU: 31207
Description of Spelunking, hiking, & other of your choice & nightGo on every possible adventure, in the setting of Sorbas and the Andarax Valley!
We are offering a 2-day and 1-night lodging package in a country house.
We'll start on the first day in the Yesos de Sorbas Natural Park. Here we'll have a spelunking session either in the Tesoro Cave or in the Agua Cave. It will take us half a day.
Afterward, we will have lunch (not included) and next, we'll go on a hiking excursion. And if we have time, we can take a dip in the Aguas River.
To finish off, we'll go to Laujar de Adaraz, where our country house is. It has a 9-person capacity (if there are more of you, you can bring sleeping bags or even mattresses). The house has a chimney and a fridge.
The following day, we'll do one of the three activities. Your choice of:
- Pendulum, a safer version of bungee-jumping. Between 10:30 and 13:00, you can jump as much as you like.
- Canyoning in Los Mármoles. An introductory canyon, very exciting.
- Climbing course in the Cacín Canyon.
At 20:00 we'll finish and head back towards the house.
- Technical equipment for all of the activities.
- Licensed guides.
- A night's lodging in a country house.
- Accident insurance.