Multi-adventure trip for schools at Cáceres, 2dSKU: 48373
Description of Multi-adventure trip for schools at Cáceres, 2dWe're sure that this trip will be one of the best experiences for your schoolchildren. We offer you a combination of different activities in the Valle del Jerte, that will allow them to relax while learning new things about nature: to be environmentally-friendly, the value of friendship and the importance of working as a group.
This trip is scheduled for 2 days and we'll do the following activities:
- Day 1: Multi-adventure circuit in the trees and paintball activity. We'll organize a karaoke party during the night.
- Day 2: Route through the natural reserve of Garganta de Los Infiernos. We'll go through the route of Los Pilones and visit the interpretation center of this natural reserve.
Both options will be great for them as they'll enjoy two days living together, strengthening the bond between each other and ameliorating the group dynamics.
They will be accompanied by the best professional instructors and we'll provide them with all the necessary equipment: harnesses, carabiners and ropes for the circuit; a protective overall, mask, paintball gun and paintballs to practice paintball; and baskets in order to pick the cherries and bring them home afterwards.
This activity is addressed to elementary education. For upper education, you should ask us beforehand.
Children should bring comfortable clothes and footwear and, first and foremost, willingness to have fun!
- Highly qualified instructors
- Multi-adventure activities
- Full board accommodation
- One night of accommodation
- Accident and Civil Liability Insurance