Rafting and caving on a kayakSKU: 36216
Description of Rafting and caving on a kayakAre you a group and want to have an adventure getaway? Then you need to have a look at our offers in Cuenca!
It consists of a weekend plan, in which the accommodation is included. You'll get to spend two nights in a beautiful rural house and you'll enjoy 3 different activities.
The rural house where we'll be staying is called Los Justinos. It includes everything you might ask for, so you don't have to bring anything. It also has a parking area, barbecue and an indoor pool.
The activities are the following:
- Rafting in Cortados de Júcar, a cannon where you'll have lots of fun. Besides, it is suitable for sailing, so you can all do it without a worry.
- Caving in Moros caves. It is a magical place, in Serranía de Cuenca. Lots of surprises are waiting for you in the rocky formations.
- Kayaking: we'll do Tramo route, sailing on these boats.
- Complete material for the 3 activities
- Public Liability and accidents Insurances
- Professional guides
- 2 nights stay
- Pictures report