Multiadventure scholars kayaking CuencaSKU: 41690
Description of Multiadventure scholars kayaking CuencaGoing to nature should be a compulsory subject in all schools. These activities make children more autonomous, learn to cooperate with each other and see that they are able to do much more than they can imagine.
We have created a multi-adventure package that can be completed on any school trip, since it is planned for the same day. We have:
- A canoe route along the Guadiela River. It begins with a theoretical approach to this discipline. We talked about the characteristics of these simple boats and how the rowing helps us move in the desired direction. In addition, we will have to do it always in coordination with the other participants of our kayak, that is why we learn concepts that we can extrapolate later to other areas of our life.
- Mono Bridge: we will seek our point of balance through our rhythm, concentrating on the capabilities of our limbs.
- Archery: we always feel important with an arch in our hands, as in an Indian movie. And it is even better when we see that we gradually approach the target. We will shoot calming the nerves and learning to focus our efforts in a determined task and points.
- Monitors for every group during the whole day
- Materiad required to every sport