Scholar trip to Cuenca with canoes and paddle surfSKU: 41689
Description of Scholar trip to Cuenca with canoes and paddle surfLessons in a school are not the natural environment for a child, even if we have become used to see them like this. That is why we want them to be able to develop themselves with at least one day, from time to time, in which to develop themselves and put aside the limits. The best place for it is nature.
In this case, we prepared an excursion of a day that will take place in the bank of the Guadiela and in the surroundings of Buendía. Here you will find:
- A canoe route that you will share participating several of you in the same boat at the same time. We will teach you how to handle the paddle and it will be very good for them to learn how to coordinate.
- Stand up paddle trip. Paddle surfing can also be done on the river. We use big boards that give a lot of stability to the kids who only have to stand up and paddle.
- Multi-adventure session: leaving the water aside, you can also use the zip wire, cross a monkey bridge and try to hit the target with the bow.
- Total assistance of the instructors.
- Specific equipment for every discipline.