Via Ferrata of Barranc de la Foig Low LevelSKU: 49055
Description of Via Ferrata of Barranc de la Foig Low LevelIf you are an adventurer. then you can't miss the opportunity of conquering the Barranco de Foig canyon located in Tivissa, in the province of Tarragona. The duration of this activity will be approximately 3 hours.
This via ferrata has a low level of difficulty, even though it's located in the wildest and roughest area of the Tivissa area. The only thing you have to do to get there is climb up some stairs of different heights for which we'll have to put our best skills into action.
The vertical parts of this route have all kinds of instruments to help you to climb over them, such as climbing clamps, bridges, ropes... which will be the perfect practise for a first contact experience. The unevenness slope of this route is 100 metres (328 feet).
The price includes all the necessary material for this via ferrata climbing route: helmet, harness and belay device, including the qualified instructor who will accompany you on this route.
* Minimum group required.
- Qualified guides: specialised climbing instructor.
- Public Liability Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- Technical material: helmet, harness and belay device.
- Pictures of the activity.
- Introductory session about the techniques that will be used, like how to secure your safety when climbing, finding your location and reading the characteristics of the environment.