Introduction Paragliding Course 1 week, CastejónSKU: 15503
Description of Introduction Paragliding Course 1 week, CastejónIf you want to get out of the routine and do something new do not hesitate, our paragliding initiation course will be your best option.
We have prepared a 1-week course in Castejón to get you started in this exciting sport.
The objective of the course is to acquire the elementary knowledge to fly:
- We will have 40 teaching hours. Divided into 8 hours a day from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- We will make between 8-10 flights between 300 and 1350 m. of unevenness, of which 4 flights of more than 1000 m of slope.
- Take off, fly approach and land in conditions of the calm atmosphere.
- Basic knowledge of meteorology.
- Aerodynamics basics
- Aerology basics
- Basic notions of meteorology
- Use of the radio
- Takeoffs, flight approach, and landing
- Inflation and control practices of paragliding on flat or light slope terrain.
- Take-off and landing practices.
- High-altitude flights (from 300 to 1350 m height difference)
At all times a specialized monitor will be watching you, we have a maximum of 10 students per monitor to make sure we give you the best teaching and to ensure safety reasons.
* The indicated price includes insurance.
- Complete equipment for the realization of the activity
- Specialized instructor
- 5 days of practice
- Maximum 3 students per monitor
- Video filming to reinforce learning.
- Theory book "Parapente Iniciación" (Editorial Perfils).
- Flight Control Book, which includes the flights made and characteristics of the slope, time, type of paragliding, and signature of the instructors.
- Accident insurance and Civil Liability