A 20-Minute Paratrike Flight in La Vera RegionSKU: 55431
Description of A 20-Minute Paratrike Flight in La Vera RegionThis paramotor flight is for all of those who would like to hear stories about Valle del Jerte and think about unique sights inside Extremadura. Whether you already know about it or recently discovered it, this place you need to see from up the airs.
The paramotor experience in the Comarca de La Vera is suitable for children, older than 12 years, and adults. Thus, minors need to come with an adult responsible for them. The best season to take off includes February and it extends to October. Your flight will consist of the following:
- We will encounter at the arranged meeting point in Piornal, in Camping de Peña Negra. Is really easy to locate it from the road that connects with the municipality of Garganta la Olla. Come wearing long jeans and clothing that keeps you warm, even during Summer because the temperatures go down at high altitudes.
- We prepare the paramotor to take off. We will put you the helmet and lend the headset. Through them, you will speak to the pilot whilst up in the air. We will take off from a heigh of 1200 meters.
- We will enjoy a flight of 20 minutes, one that leaves our feet over part of the Valle del Jerte and the Comarca de la Vera. We will even spot the lookout point, Mojón Blanco.
You have the option of hiring the video service with an additional supplement of 20 minutes. The definitive date is arranged with 3 passengers, but seize to book an individual flight as soon as possible to count on you.
- Paramotor and safety material, like the helmet and headset.
- Certified paratrike pilot assistance