Parasailing in Palma beach.SKU: 34945
Description of Parasailing in Palma beach.The most exciting activity for this summer is the parasailing! Do you want to enjoy a session in Palma beach?
If you are staying in Palma beach, Can Pastilla, Palma city, Cala Blava, Maioris, Son Antem area, etc.. we can go to pick you up.
Once secured the parachute, we will begin to tow you with our speedboat, and as we increase the speed, you will ascend until surpassing the 164 feets. When you are at the top, you will enjoy the majestic view of the entire Playa de Palma, through its 3 miles. The flight lasts about 10 minutes.
Once the activity is finished, we will take you back to your hotel.
Your flight will be exclusive for you or for whoever you want. In the boat, you will meet other people, but we assure you that the moment of the flight will be the way you have chosen.
The perfect pack so you don't have to worry about anything!
* Children must always fly accompanied by their parents, guardians, educators or their dependents.
* The minimum weight to be able to fly is 55 pounds (5 years approx).
- Exclusive flight through its 3 miles (about 10 minutes)
- All the necessary safety equipment
- Hotel transfer in Palma beach, Can Pastilla, Palma city, Cala Blava, Maioris, Son Antem area, etc.
- A chance to rent a Go pro, with selfie stick, for photos and video. 15 € 8Gb memory card. Once the activity is finished you will take this card home.
- The flights last about 10 minutes through 3 miles.
- You will sail on the boat for 20 to 60 minutes, depending on how many flights are scheduled.
- Hotel transfer in Palma beach, Can Pastilla, San Agustin, Palma city, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Puig de Ros, Cala Brava, Son Antem area, etc.