Rafting for families in Murillo de GállegoSKU: 1411
Description of Rafting for families in Murillo de GállegoCome and enjoy with the whole family rafting down the river in Murillo de Gállego, in Huesca. This rafting activity is perfectly suitable for the entire family due to we adapt the level of difficulty to the participants' expertise. That is so that even the youngers can enjoy rafting down the river and avoiding the rapids!
Depending on the water flow, the weather conditions and your expertise level, we will descend one of these two river stretches:
- From Murillo de Gállego to Santa Eulalia bridge: this is a 7 km (23 ft) long stretch. This is classified level II, so it is recommended for children over 7. This tour takes 2 hours and a half.
- From Central de Carcavilla to Murillo de Gállego: this is a 8 km (26 ft) long stretch. With a difficulty of level III-IV, it takes around 2 hours and could be sailed by children over 12 if water flow is over 20 m3 (4,400 UK gal) or by children over 8 if flow is between 12 (2,600 UK gal) to 20 m3.
It is important to bring with you closed and footwear appropriate for aquatics, suncream, towel, shower gel and shampoo.
This activity is scheduled between April and October, as long as there is a minimum of 4 people (if you want to book for less people than that, we will sort it out trying to form a group with other people).
It is absolutely mandatory to know swimming.
Don't miss this chance and come to live an unforgettable experience!
- Professional instructor
- Rafting boat
- Life vest, paddle and wetsuit
- Accident and civil liability insurances
- Transport within our facilitites