Rafting For Families in Murillo de GállegoSKU: 3795
Description of Rafting For Families in Murillo de GállegoEnjoy with the whole family rafting down the river Murillo de Gállego, in Huesca. This is the special deal for children, ask for adults' rafting fees.
There is two possible river stretches to descend, we will choose one or another depending on the river flow and the participants' age:
- From Murillo de Gállego to Santa Eulalia bridge. This tour will take you through rapids of level II. Apt for children over 7, it is 7 km (4.35 miles) long and takes 2 hours and a half. Suitable for 7-8 years old.
- From Carcavilla to Murillo de Gállego. This tour will take you through rapids of level III-IV. With 8 km (5 miles) in length, it takes around 2 hours. Take into account that if water flow is over 20 m3 (4,400 UK gal), children over 12 are welcome. Only if it is less than that, children over 8 can take this.
Rafting is done between April and October. A minimum group of 4 people is compulsory to form a group.
It is absolutely mandatory to know swimming.
- Rafting boat
- Helmet, life vest, paddle, and wetsuit
- Accident and civil liability insurances
- Transport within our facilities