Segura Descend for Bachelor Parties, 3hSKU: 56278
Description of Segura Descend for Bachelor Parties, 3hTo celebrate your friend's bachelor/ette day, spend a day in the Segura River and go rafting throughout the 13 kilometers that separate the Cieza and the Blanca. This is the best plan you could ever imagine.
The best thing is that we will give you all the necessary pieces of equipment and tell all the safety measures you need to know. Once you are ready, the instructors, who have a lot of experience and certifications, will explain how the trail goes and the basic instructions to follow.
Already on the raft, the fun descent will start. The expert will lead the routes, but your group will be the one who needs to collaborate and row to pass the different rapids, waterfalls and, of course, does some prank to groom/bride, like for example, throw him/her to the water.
We will make a stop/break in the middle of the adventure and recharge energies with a picnic that includes soft drinks/beer, to then continue the trail in the Segura River.
Also, we will be taking photos so you can forever remember this special day because after all, you don't celebrate a friend's bachelor/ette party.
- Rafting descend
- Certified monitors by the Canoeing Federation and Hydrographic Confederation of Segura
- Transportation from the facilities to the river and back (from Blanca to Cieza, and vice-versa)
- Material for the activity (raft, paddles, lifejackets, helmets)
- Lunch (sandwich, and refreshment or beer)
- Photos of the activity
- Usage of the showers, lockers, tourism office
- CL and accidents insurances