Skydiving jump 4700 m high in VillamartínSKU: 62462
Description of Skydiving jump 4700 m high in VillamartínWould you like to know Villamartín from the heights? We propose you to make a parachute jump, accompanied by a instructor, and fall in love with the views of the Cadiz mountain range from 4,700 meters of altitude. An enclave, located in the "Pueblos Blancos" region, ideal for those who enjoy natural and wild environments.
In 12 minutes we will have reached the height to make the jump and live about 65 seconds from free fall, to 220 km / h. From this moment, you will have between 6 and 10 minutes of flight. You will live a few moments that will remain egraved in your memory. The jump is made in an enclave known for its landscapes of hills and changing images.
The jumping spot will be the Villamartín airfield, where we will provide you with all the equipment that you will need during the experience in the Cádiz skies: tandem parachute, jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and an altimeter to know how high you are at all times.
However, to perform this activity it is necessary that you meet our minimum requirements:
- Be at least 14 years old, and bring an authorization signed by an adult.
- Weight between 35 and 95 kilograms. Important to note that you cannot exceed 95 kg in any case, with clothing, footwear and harness included.
- Have a height between 1.20 and 2 meters.
- Not suffering from a medical condition, illness, injury or operation that affects the performance of the jump.
- Parachute jump
- Equipment needed for the jump: tandem parachute, jumpsuit, helmet, glasses and altimeter
- Basics for jumping
- Accreditation diploma