Tandem skydiving, Algarve + photosSKU: 37256
Description of Tandem skydiving, Algarve + photosHave you ever experienced skydiving? Whether you have done so before or not, you can take advantage of this offer and enjoy a thrilling experience. During this Silver tandem jump, you are accompanied by a professional instructor. All you have to do is enjoy the amazing views offered by the Algarve coast, in Portugal.
The aeroplane will take us to an altitude of over 14.000ft (4300m), from which you can jump and experience a unique mix of emotion that you can skydiving can provide. Unleash your adrenaline and all the built up tension, scream, laugh or all at once as fall towards the ground at astonishing speeds. You can enjoy all this is complete safety, as you are attached to the supervisor during the leap.
Prior to the jump, we will provide a brief theoretical lesson regarding positioning and safety norms so that you know what to do in every scenario that might occur and, of course, properly enjoy the activity. You will also become familiar with the equipment used in skydiving. There's always something new to learn. In addition, we will hand you a set of photos taken during the jump at the end of the activity.
You might have visited Portugal before, yet you sure have not had the chance to see it from this unique perspective. Our facilities reside in Alvor, a small city close to Portimao, an ideal location that provides ample surface for skydiving and has extensive areas where you can safely land. In addition, the Faro Airport is only 30 minutes away. Even if you come from abroad, you can reach us in no time.
We are available throughout the year. However, you must consult availability before booking a specific date.
- Participants must be 16 years or older. Minors must provide parental consent.
- Maximum weight: 220lbs (100kg)
- Up-to-date doctor's certificate for participants aged 70 or older.
- Participants with medical restrictions must supply a doctor's certificate validated by the company.
- Customers are required to sign an optimal-physical-condition statement on the day of the activity.
- Brief theoretical lesson prior to the jump.
- Professional instructor.
- Certified gear.
- Photos taken during the jump.