Tandem Skydiving From 4000 m in MadridSKU: 13114
Description of Tandem Skydiving From 4000 m in MadridTry an exciting and unique experience of skydiving at our premises in Lillo.
One of the best ways to make a big plot twist of your life and experience something absolutely unusual is to try skydiving from an altitude of 12,500 feet. We promise that this will definitely be an unforgettable experience for you.
Before the activity, our instructor will explain to you what the jump consists of as well as provide you with all the equipment necessary (goggles, etc.)
You will then board a light aircraft and fly for about 15 minutes in order to ascend to the necessary height. As the jump is going to be made from an altitude of 4,000 meters, you will have a chance to enjoy amazing views during 50 seconds under your feet.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Be of legal age or over the age of 16 with parental consent.
- Weight no more than 100 kg (if between 90 and 100, call us and we decide whether you can jump.
- Have the height of between 140 and 200 centimeters.
- Preliminary instructions.
- Googles and other equipment necessary to realize the jump.
- 15 minutes of flight on a light aircraft.
- Jump from an altitude of 12.500 feet (4000 meters).
- 1 minute of freefall + several minutes of canopy piloting.
- Accidence and civil liability insurance.