Tandem Skydiving from 4000 Meters MadridSKU: 7770
Description of Tandem Skydiving from 4000 Meters MadridPractice skydiving with us and live the best experience of your life. You won’t need any experience as our professional instructors will be with your during the whole activity. We guarantee that we will take care of everything.
The event will take place in Ocaña aerodrome which is situated in Toledo, in only 65 kilometres from Madrid.
What are we going to do?
- You will receive all the information on the activity and put on all the equipment.
- You will be tied to one of our experienced professional instructors with a safety harness.
- Once you reach the necessary altitude on a light aircraft, you will jump from 4000 m.
- You will jump in freefall for 60 seconds. Once the altitude of 1500 meters is reached, the instructor will deploy the parachute.
- You will be canopy piloting with the deployed parachute for about 5 minutes till landing.
*Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the afternoons (only during the months of July and August).
- Weight more than 45kg. Make sure you have brought a parental consent until 18 years old and your ID document in case you are underage.
- Weight no more than 100 kg. Call us in case your weight exceeds this requirement.
- Preliminary explication
- Flight on a light aircraft
- Necessary safety equipment
- Professional instructor
- Accidence and civil liability insurance
The total duration of the activity is about 2 hours, approximately.