Wind Tunnel in Madrid + PhotosSKU: 39302
Description of Wind Tunnel in Madrid + PhotosIf jumping from a plane is way too much for you that doesn’t mean that you have to miss the experience of free falling. Now you can do it in our incredible wind tunnel in Las Rozas –the largest one in Europe.
You probably have seen it on TV documentaries but you might have thought that this is an activity just for professionals. We think that it’s something everyone should have the chance to try, and that’s why we’ve built exclusive equipped facilities where flying will also be way much cheaper than a regular parachute jump.
You will enjoy the full experience in your first indoor flight:
- Initial preparation, where you will be provided with the suit, goggles, and helmet you need. It will be the perfect atrezzo to get started.
- Some lessons and practice. Our certified instructors will show you how to fly for almost 30 minutes. You will have time to think about it all while we take you to the wind tunnel. You will fly twice –60 seconds each one of them. Keep in mind that it is the maximum skydivers free fall in Spain.
- We will take pictures of you during the most amazing experience of your life and then we will show slide them in our screens. We will give them to you in digital format for you to show to whoever couldn’t be with you that day.
Hey! You will also receive a Flight Certificate so you can forever brag about your achievement.
- Equipment with helmet, suit and goggles
- Instructor assistance
- 2 flights in the wind tunnel
- Digital pictures as souvenir