Snowshoe in Sierra Nevada, 5hSKU: 24176
Description of Snowshoe in Sierra Nevada, 5hThe mountains of Granada are known by its amazing landscapes. Now we give you the chance to discover it thanks to our snowshoeing trip in Sierra Nevada.
This is a guided tour on a priviledge natural landscape as this area is. The departure time will be at 9.We meet at Prado Llano, where we will give you all the required equipment for the activity. A professional instructor will explain you how to use the snowshoes and the sticks. He will be in charge also of keeping you informed about safety measures and how to procceed on this activity.
Appart from going along the most beautiful places of the area, we will go to Poqueira' shelter, where we will have lunch before the descent of the mountains known by its biological species and its landscapes.
To do this activity you need:
* Don't have serious injuries which prevent the activity development
* We need a group of 8 people at least
* The activity depends on weather conditions
* Bring suitable clothes and shoes.
- Mountain guide
- Snowshoe and sticks
- Accident and Civil Liability insurance
- It doesn't include movings
- It doesn't include food or drinks