Snowshoes in Sierra de Guadarrama 5 hSKU: 16103
Description of Snowshoes in Sierra de Guadarrama 5 hWe leave at 9.30 h from the parking lot of Puerto de Navacerrada. We'll go up from there crossing the ski until Alto del Telégrafo. Little by little, we'll go up easily until getting to the top of Siete Picos (2,138 m) from where we'll have incredible views of Sierra de Guadarrama.
We'll walk through this comfortable balcony going over the peaks the form this mountain massif (2,138 m) towards Fuenfria Valley.
We'll descend by the Alevines path to Collado Ventoso (1,896 m) from where we'll connect with the Camino Schmidt, covered by a thick forest of wild pine trees, going on down the north side of Siete Picos towards Puerto de Navacerrada where we'll end the tour.
- Accompanied by a mountain guide with a specific certificate
- Civil Liability and Accident insurances
- Supplementary safety equipment to carry out the activity
- Necessary technical training before and after the activity
- Snowshoes and poles rental not included (5€)
- Transfer not included (optional, check prices)