Snowshoeing tour in Javalambre, Half DaySKU: 15564
Description of Snowshoeing tour in Javalambre, Half DaySnowshoeing is a walking method for snowy terrain that has been used for thousands of years. It's easy and efficient: we simply distribute our weight over a bigger surface so that we don't sink in the snow.
Within the routes, we have planned through the Sierra de Javalambre mountains, you can check the commodities and how easy is to use the snow rackets when walking on snow.
We recommend you bring the following:
- Thermal and breathable underwear and, if possible, avoid cotton fabric.
- Fleece clothing.
- Waterproof and breathable jacket.
- Hiking boots.
- Thermal socks.
- Hat and gloves.
- Sunglasses and, if possible, goggles.
- Sun and lip protection.
- Professional and certified guide.
- Poles and snowshoes rental.
- Accidents and public liability insurances.