Surf camp for adults on Razo beachSKU: 16557
Description of Surf camp for adults on Razo beachWe encourage you to break away from the daily workload and make the most of the summer by means of a summer camp. You can rather start from scratch or improve your surfing techniques.
The camp is located in Carballo, between A Coruña and Muros. You'll be amazed at the scenery of the community of Galicia. We're nearby two important cities, such as A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela.
The length of the camp is 6 days. Each day, you will be given 2-hour surf lesson. Then, you can enjoy 2 other hours of monitored practice, and 1 hour do whatever you want to. We will provide you with the required surfing equipment and a professional instructor will join you throughout the lesson.
On top of that, you can play a range of activities such as longkate, beach volley or football.
The camp can be enjoyed during the month of August.
- Full-board accommodation in a hostel
- 2-hour surf lesson per 6 days
- Surf equipment throughout the day
- Surf lesson during the afternoon-evening
- Activities: yoga, voleyball, pingpong, football
- Skate park
- Surf videos
- WiFi, TV, Insurances, DVD
- Accident and civil liability insurances
- From 1st to the 6th of August
- From the 8th to the 13th of August
- From the 15th to the 20th of August
- From the 21st to the 26th of August
- From the 27th of August to the 1st of September
- Full-board accommodation on our surf hostel by the beach.